“Scheme for Naturalization of Investors in Cyprus by exception”
Requirements and Conditions
- Fast track procedure: Approval will be issued within approximately 3 months.
- A € 2.5 million (plus vat if any) – Investment in a single Residence. A single property to be used as a residence at a minimum value of € 2,5 million. The residence must be retained by the investors for a period of 3 years. After 3 years the Investor has the right to sell his/her property and buy another one at a minimum value of €500,000.
- A €2.5 million (plus Vat if any) Investment in a selection of Residential Properties, out of which one property is to be used as a privately-owned permanent residence of a minimum value of €500,000. The remaining € 2 million can be invested in a range of residential properties only, which may be resold after 3 years.
- A € 3 million (plus vat if any) – Real estate investment, out of which one property is to be used as a permanent privately-owned residence at a minimum value of € 500,000. The residence must be retained by the investors. The remaining € 2,5 million can be invested in other properties, including residential and commercial which may be resold after 3 years.
- Any property/ ies purchased during the past 3 years, can also be included in the required investment amount.
- Investors will be part of a collective group investment with a minimum of 5 applicants and a minimum investment amount of 12,5 mil Euros.
- The Cyprus Government enables foreign investors to obtain Cyprus (EU) citizenship through naturalization.
- The program applies to the immediate family of the applicant i.e the spouse and dependent children up to the age of 28 if full time university students.
- Applicants must hold a clear criminal record from the country of origin and the country of residence (if different).
- No requirement to physically reside in Cyprus, before/ after approval.
Our office maintains excellent working relationship with leading law firms in Cyprus which have extensive expertise in this field. We are happy to assist you to expedite the procedure as much as possible. Contact us now!