European Permanent Residence
“To applicants who are third country nationals and invest in Cyprus”
Requirements and conditions
- Accelerated process (only 2 months) from the date of the submission of the application.
- No need to reside in Cyprus as long as you visit at least once every two years.
- The applicant should be an owner of a property (first sale) in Cyprus, a house, an apartment or any other building, for a minimum value of €300.000 + VAT (if any).
- Options in property purchase – i.e. TWO independent residential units or ONE residential unit & office or ONE residential and one commercial unit as long as the total amount is for a minimum value of €300.000 + VAT (if any).
- The permit issued to an applicant covers his spouse and children under the age of 18. The said permit is also applicable for unmarried children aged 18 to 25 who are students and financially dependent on the applicant.
- Option for granting the PR to adult children and their families with the purchase of a house with larger value i.e. €600,000 + VAT (if any) for 1 adult child, €900,000 + VAT (if any) house for 2 adult children. (Financially independent children)
- Documentation as Proof that the applicant has a secured minimum annual income of €30.000, (increase by €5,000 for each dependent person) from sources originating from abroad (salaries, pensions, dividends, fix deposits, rents etc.).
- The applicant should submit a confirmation letter from a Cypriot Bank stating that he/she has deposited a minimum capital of €30.000 (emanated from abroad) into an account, which will be pledged for a period of at least three years.
- The applicant along with his spouse and children aged 18 to 25, must submit a clean Criminal Record Certificate from their country of residence.
- They shall also submit a Statement that they do not intent to be employed in Cyprus.
Our office maintains excellent working relationship with leading law firms in Cyprus which have extensive expertise in this field. We are happy to assist you to expedite the procedure as much as possible. Contact us now!